Please note: entries are now closed. Please do not submit new entries
Week 1: (Announced Wednesday August 5)
Three winners will each win – Alcatel 3T 8inch 4G Black Raw Tablet (valued at K389)
Three runners-up will each win – Alcatel MW41 4G Black Raw Modem (valued at K199)
Week 2: (Announced Monday August 10)
Three winners will each win – Alcatel 1B 4G Black Raw Handset (valued at K319)
Three runners-up will each win – Alcatel 1C 3G Black Raw Handset (valued at K199)
Week 3: (Announced Monday August 17)
Three winners will each win – Alcatel 1X 4G Pebble Black Raw Handset (valued at K399)
Three runners-up will each win – Alcatel 1 4G Metallic Black Raw Handset (valued at K249)
Week 4: (Announced Monday August 24)
Three winners will each win – Alcatel 1T 7inch 3G Black Raw Tablet (valued at K289)
Three runners-up will each win – Alcatel 1E Black Raw Handset (valued at K149)
FINALISTS (Announced Monday August 31)
Three winners will each win – Alcatel 1S 4G Metallic Black Raw Handset (valued at K429)
Three runners-up will each win – Alcatel 1V 4G Black Raw Handset (valued at K419)
Terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry for this promotion. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Cool Stuf, Gabaka Street, Gordons, Port Moresby
- The promotion commences Saturday 1 August 2020 and closes at 11:59pm on Sunday 23 August 2020 (“The Promotion Period”).
- The finals series runs from Thursday 27 August 2020 to Sunday 30 August 2020 12 midnight.
- Entry is open to anyone via the Cool Stuf Facebook page who submits via Facebook message to Cool Stuf a “selfie” featuring either themselves and/or a friend, spouse, or other family member and/or friend. Eligible Entrants may enter more than once and should include their name and contact number with each entry.
- Directors, management, employees and officers of the Promoter are ineligible to enter this promotion.
- Six winners will be chosen each week by the promoter. Prizes as per the prize schedule published above.
- Entries of prize-winners may be displayed on the Cool Stuf Facebook page.
- Winners will be contacted and notified either by Facebook message and/or by phone and then announced via the Cool Stuf Facebook page.
- Finalists will be those selfies that accrue the most “likes” during the course of the promotion in the finals series.
- All Prize Winners will, at all times, indemnify, keep indemnified, hold harmless and release Cool Stuf to the full extent permitted by law from and against any and all claims, causes of action, losses, damage, liability, cost or expense (including legal expenses on a full indemnity basis), incurred by Cool Stuf as a result of or in connection with the Promotion and from all liability which may arise in respect of any accident, damage or injury occurring to any person or property in connection with the Prize and/or the Prize Winner.
- It is each prize winner’s responsibility to collect their prize from their nearest Cool Stuf outlet in POM, Lae or Madang, or Cool Stuf will deliver to other centres in PNG free of charge.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for other goods and services or redeemed for cash.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter needs to collect the personal information of entrants so that the entrant can be entered into the Promotion. Without providing the Promoter with that information, the Promoter cannot enter the person in the Promotion.
- Entry details become the property of the Promoter.
- Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their image, names, and entry details for promotional and/or marketing purposes. The Prize Winner will agree to participate in reasonable promotional activities as requested by the Promoter, unless otherwise notified to the contrary at the time of acceptance of the Prize.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. This includes but is not limited to automated services that may generate “likes” on Facebook.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON A WEBSITE, OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WHETHER SUCCESSFUL OR NOT, THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.