COOL STUF IS HIRING !
We’re bringing the coolest stuff to businesses in Papua New Guinea. Whether phones, laptops, desktops, printers, security and ID solutions or merchandise that requires sourcing and fulfilment from overseas, Cool Stuf covers the lot through our worldwide network of suppliers.
We’re now looking for a leader. A special someone to make a difference. A champion!
You may have had previous experience in sales, but that means nothing if you are not a leader. We don’t mind taking risks – so if have ideas then bring them with you and be prepared to backup your ideas with an action plan.
Cool Stuf is a young company that is going places. We need a leader for our corporate sales team that can show the team and everyone else in PNG exactly how it’s done.
JOB DESCRIPTION: CORPORATE SALES MANAGER
The Corporate Sales Manager works with the Associate Director of Cool Stuf in overseeing the Corporate Sales team in designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that will expand the company’s customer base and ensure a strong presence in the marketplace.
This is a hands-on role – meaning the Corporate Sales Manager will be attending meetings with clients at a high level, both independently, with the Associate Director and/or with members of the Corporate Sales team.
This is also a leadership role – so coaching, mentoring and performance monitoring of sales representatives is essential.
The Corporate Sales Manager
- Ensures he/she achieves sales budgets and the greater goals of the company;
- Sets individual sales targets within the team;
- Develops the sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education;
- Assesses the progress of the department and develops sales strategies accordingly;
- Produces reports on progress within the department and outlines any developed strategies to improve;
- Actively and positively promotes our organization and our products;
- Understands our key customers and how they relate to our products.
A tertiary level education is desirable but not essential. We also value experience in the PNG marketplace.
The successful candidate will have an excellent command of written and spoken English in a business environment.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following skills: organizational, entrepreneurial, interpersonal, tenacity and management and business negotiation.
This position is only open to Papua New Guinea nationals.
Location: Cool Stuf Head Office, Gabaka Street, Gordons, NCD
HOW TO APPLY
Email your CV and a short covering letter to email@example.com