This Valentine’s Day join us and five lucky couples for dinner at the Lamana Hotel.
That’s right, you have FIVE chances to win dinner for two!
Simply purchase any product or products to a minimum value of K100, take a photo of your receipt and inbox it to our Facebook page along with your name and contact number.
Receipts from January 1, 2020 to February 12, 2020 will be valid to enter.
Competition closes on midnight Wednesday February 12. We will then draw and announce our lucky winners on Thursday February 13.
Each winner will win dinner for two at Lamana Hotel on Friday February 14 – so you get to bring your partner or a friend !
And YES! we also love our customers in Lae and Madang – with an additional TWO chances to win in both centres !
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry for this promotion. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Cool Stuf, Gabaka Street, Gordons, Port Moresby
- The promotion commences 12 midnight on Wednesday 1 January 2020 and closes at 11:59pm on Wednesday 12 February 2020 (“The Promotion Period”).
- Entry is open to anyone via the Cool Stuf Facebook page who submits a valid receipt from the promotion period, along with their name and contact details through the Cool Stuf Facebook in-box (“Eligible Entrants”). Eligible Entrants may enter more than once, provided they use other valid receipts.
- Entrants must be from Port Moresby and be prepared to make their own way to and from the Lamana Hotel on Friday February 14, 2020.
- Customers based in Lae and Madang are also invited to participate for a chance to win one of two prizes of a dinner for two at a restaurant to be advised in Lae and one of two prizes of a dinner for two at a restaurant to be advised in Madang.
- Directors, management, employees, officers and immediate families of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate, employees of associated agencies involved in this promotion are ineligible to enter this promotion.
- The promotion is only applicable to in-store purchases and not corporate customers.
- Five winners for Port Moresby, and a further two for Lae and two for Madang will be drawn at the office of Cool Stuf, Gabaka Street, Gordons on the morning of Thursday February 13.
- Winners will be contacted and notified by phone and then announced via the Cool Stuf Facebook page.
- Three attempts will be made to contact each winner by phone. If the winner has not been successfully contacted by 5pm on Thursday February 13, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to draw a new winner.
- The “Prize” – a) dinner for two at the Lamana Hotel Valentine’s Day dinner (Port Moresby) x5; b) dinner for two in Lae; and dinner for two Madang.
- All Prize Winners and any other person(s) nominated to share the Prize with the Prize Winner agrees to accept, receive and use the Prize at their own risk and will, at all times, indemnify, keep indemnified, hold harmless and release Cool Stuf to the full extent permitted by law from and against any and all claims, causes of action, losses, damage, liability, cost or expense (including legal expenses on a full indemnity basis), incurred by Cool Stuf as a result of or in connection with the Promotion and from all liability which may arise in respect of any accident, damage or injury occurring to any person or property in connection with the Prize and/or the Prize Winner.
- The Prize cannot be exchanged for other goods and services or redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation of any aspect of the prize, due to circumstances outside its control. In any such event, an alternative element of the prize will be arranged.
- The Promoter needs to collect the personal information of entrants so that the entrant can be entered into the Promotion. Without providing the Promoter with that information, the Promoter cannot enter the person in the Promotion.
- Entry details become the property of the Promoter.
- Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their image, names, and entry details for promotional and/or marketing purposes. The Prize Winner will agree to participate in reasonable promotional activities as requested by the Promoter, unless otherwise notified to the contrary at the time of acceptance of the Prize.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON A WEBSITE, OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WHETHER SUCCESSFUL OR NOT, THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.