Cool Stuf’s ultimate dance comp
Cool Stuf and Ultimate Ears are kicking off 2020 on the right foot by offering our Facebook followers the chance to win an Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM 3 portable wireless Bluetooth® speaker.
With super-powerful and immersive 360° sound, thundering bass and more – it’s the ultimate party starter.
From now until March 1, Cool Stuf’s Facebook followers can message a short (up to 60 sec) clip of their best dance move which will be then shared to our Facebook page. The video with the most likes wins!
That’s not all – the best submissions each week will win an Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 2 ultra-portable speaker with surprisingly big sound. There’s TWO to be won each week!
About MEGABOOM 3
Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM 3 portable wireless Bluetooth® speaker features powerful, immersive sound. But it’s also carefully balanced and perfectly clear. Featuring Ultimate Ears unique sound processing, it produces audio faithful to the music you love, and at every volume level.
In MEGABOOM 3 we’ve perfected the iconic cylindrical design we pioneered to deliver immersive, stereophonic audio that radiates evenly in all directions.
MEGABOOM 3’s extra size and larger woofer create intense bass you can both hear and feel – 50% deeper than BOOM. But unlike most other portable speakers, it’s true to your music. No exaggeration or distortion.
About WONDERBOOM 2
Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 2 ultra-portable Bluetooth® speaker has a surprisingly bigger sound that’s crisp and bassy. With the new Outdoor Boost, you can crank louder, more powerful audio that’s specially tuned for listening outside. An IP67 rating means it’s super waterproof, dust-proof, and built tough for PNG.
Ultimate Dance: Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry for this promotion. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Cool Stuf, Gabaka Street, Gordons, Port Moresby
- The promotion commences Wednesday 21 January 2020 and closes at 11:59pm on Sunday 1 March 2020 (“The Promotion Period”).
- Entry is open to anyone via the Cool Stuf Facebook page who submits via Facebook message to Cool Stuf a short video clip (up to 60sec) showing their best dance moves (“Eligible Entrants”). Eligible Entrants may enter more than once and should include their name and contact number with each entry.
- Directors, management, employees and officers of the Promoter are ineligible to enter this promotion.
- Each entry will be judged after midnight on each Sunday of the promotion. The rounds are as follows: First round to close on Sunday Feb 9; Second round to close on Sunday Feb 16; Third round to close on Sunday Feb 23; and Fourth and final round to close on Sunday March 1
- A weekly winner will be chosen based on the number of “likes” received by their dance video clip, the other will be a consolation prize awarded by us, based on talent and effort.
- Weekly winners will win one of two Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 2 ultra-portable Bluetooth®speakers.
- Winners will be contacted and notified either by Facebook message and/or by phone and then announced via the Cool Stuf Facebook page.
- The ultimate prize winner will be that video clip that accrues the most “likes” during the course of the promotion.
- The ultimate prize winner will win an Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM 3 portable wireless Bluetooth® speaker.
- All Prize Winners will, at all times, indemnify, keep indemnified, hold harmless and release Cool Stuf to the full extent permitted by law from and against any and all claims, causes of action, losses, damage, liability, cost or expense (including legal expenses on a full indemnity basis), incurred by Cool Stuf as a result of or in connection with the Promotion and from all liability which may arise in respect of any accident, damage or injury occurring to any person or property in connection with the Prize and/or the Prize Winner.
- It is each prize winner’s responsibility to collect their prize from their nearest Cool Stuf outlet.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for other goods and services or redeemed for cash.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter needs to collect the personal information of entrants so that the entrant can be entered into the Promotion. Without providing the Promoter with that information, the Promoter cannot enter the person in the Promotion.
- Entry details become the property of the Promoter.
- Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their image, names, and entry details for promotional and/or marketing purposes. The Prize Winner will agree to participate in reasonable promotional activities as requested by the Promoter, unless otherwise notified to the contrary at the time of acceptance of the Prize.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. This includes but is not limited to automated services that may generate “likes” on Facebook.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON A WEBSITE, OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WHETHER SUCCESSFUL OR NOT, THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.